Thursday, February 10, 2011

Are Skin Tags Serious

They call it: * The Dancing House *.


We will FINALLY THE SEE!! Who, what ?.... ... ..

Contrast opposite.

spectacular architecture.

Work of the American architect Frank Gehry. 1996
It is also the supervisor of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, 1997.

Frank Owen Gehry (Frank Owen Goldberg born February 28, 1929 in Toronto, is an American-Canadian architect . Professor of Architecture at Yale University, he is considered the beginning of the XXI e century as one of the most important living architect.
His buildings are generally noted for their original and "twisted ".
Inside starred restaurant and offices.

A guard at the entrance, filter comers. Not been able to mount * * on the floors .. Really
I did not get enough chocolate bars with me on this journey. Joking aside, I'm not trying
* buy * the people with my Swiss chocolate. But sometimes it helps.
Not true, I always give ... after. Thanks.


Routed early morning in a chilly atmosphere .... Romantic

Winter Getaway. Christmas 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment